Mondo Zombie (edited by) John Skipp
edited by John Skipp
illustrated by Alan M. Clark
Welcome to Mondo Zombie!
This is the legendary, long-lost anthology that living dead lovers have been waiting for. If you like:
• samurai zombies
• wrestling chainsaw zombies
• political zombies
• sex with zombies
• heartbreaking zombies
• hardcore zombies
• celebrity zombies
• wannabe zombies
• zombies in love
• zombies in pieces
• zombies in power, over a world turned to dust...
...then treat yourself to this titanic time-capsule of flesh-eating, apocalyptic terror. Brought to you by some of the finest minds ever to dream the dark fantastic.
It’s horror with teeth.
And a hunger.
Just for you.
Table of Contents:
- Anne Abrams - "Next To Godliness"
- Jay Alamares - "Rise"
- Richard Laymon - "The Living Dead"
- Caitlin R. Kiernan - "Two Worlds. And In Between"
- Lucy Taylor - "Fuck The Dead"
- Jack Ketchum - "The Visitor"
- Marc Levinthal - "Kids"
- Adam-Troy Castro - "From Hell It Came"
- Yvonne Navarro - "Feeding The Dead Inside"
- Robert Bloch - "Maternal Instinct"
- Dana Fredsti - "You'll Never Be Lunch In This Town Again"
- Ian McDowell - "Dead Loves"
- John Skipp & Marc Levinthal - "God Save The Queen"
- Simon McCaffery - "Connections"
- Steve Rasnic Tem & Melanie Tem - "Pit's Edge"
- Jack Ketchum - "Twins"
- Robert Devereaux - "Holy Fast, Holy Feast"
- Lisa Morton - "Sparks Fly Upward"
- Del James - "Eye Gouge"
- Nancy Kilpatrick - "Going Down"
- Stephen L. Antczak & Gregory Nicoll - "Levanta Muertos"
- Brian Hodge - "Naked Lunchmeat"
- Buddy Martinez - "Anonymous"
- Terry Morgan & Christopher Morgan - "Zaambi"
- M. Christian - "The Buried And The Dead"
- Douglas E. Winter - "The Zombies Of Madison County"
- Adam-Troy Castro - "Dead Like Me"
Trade Hardcover Edition bound in full cloth and SOLD OUT at the publisher
Limited Edition of 250 signed (by everyone but Laymon and Bloch) and slipcased copies; this edition will include four full-color glossy plates featuring the artwork of Alan M. Clark and SOLD OUT at the publisher
Traycased Lettered Edition of 52 signed (by everyone but Layman and Bloch) and lettered copies (bound in leather, with satin ribbon page marker, and extra full-color artwork) and SOLD OUT at publisher