Camelot Books and Gifts, Inc.
Header 2 Edward Lee
|Lettered Edition - Image 1||$300.00|
|Lettered Edition - Image 5||$300.00|
|Lettered Edition - Image 6||$300.00|
Cover Art and Interior Illustrations by Glenn Chadbourne
"What's a header?"
Fifteen years ago, Travis Clyde Tuckton asked that self-same question to his ancient grandfather, and the answer came in a rampage of twisted bloodlust, missing persons, and the most macabre and indescribable act of vengeance that human consciousness has ever devised...
Now, in those same desolate woods, amongst dilapidated shacks behind whose rickety doors no one dare look, something even worse has come to curse the land of simple folk, a jubilee of murderous perversity and sexual abomination too hideous to describe. Only the courage of Travis Tuckton could ever begin to set things back to rights but, lo, Travis and his grandfather are long dead....
Ah, but their relatives aren't! And it will be these stout-hearted men who shall rise to the occasion of the most horrific revenge in the history of the backwoods -- an eye for an eye, a head for a head! Not even unearthed graves, molested corpses, abducted tots, and an unspeakable human monstrosity can thwart the might of right. Join steadfast hayseeds Helton, Dumar, and Micky-Mack as they venture forth into a wretched mire of unadulterated horror, where the symbol of ultimate evil is not a psycho-killer, nor a demon, but the full-tilt rev of power tools screaming through the endless night.....
Where revenge is all in the mind.
Trade: Limited to 500 trade hardcover copies with over 25 interior illustrations
Limited to 500 signed and numbered hardcover copies with over 25 interior illustrations - the first 400 copies also come with a signed and limited softcover chapbook entitled "A Header Tale, Part II" which is limited to 400 signed and numbered copies
- Limited to 26 signed and lettered copies
- Book is bound in imitation leather - dark brown in color
- Title is stamped on front and spine in gold
- Gold ribbon marker
- Red endsheets
Chapbook (A Header Tale, Part 2)
- ¼ bound in dark-blue bookcloth with French Marble-Paper over boards
- Will be covered in denim
- Right side of traycase will house both book and chapbook
- Left side of traycase will include an original piece of artwork that was used in the book or chapbook
- Traycase will be lined in red to match the endsheets from the book Title will be stamped in fold on spine
- 1. You are getting a specially bound book limited to 26 copies
- 2. A hardcover chapbook limited to 26 copioes
- 3. An original piece of art