The Book of Swords * *
|Limited Edition - PC||$225.00|
|Limited Edition||SOLD OUT|
Dust jacket and interioir illustrations by Ken Laager.
Subetrranean Press is excited to announce The Book of Swords, which will be illustrated and bound as a sort of "companion" volume to their editon of the landmark anthology, Rogues.
Gardner Dozois has pulled together a great lineup of stories, as you'll see below.
Some of the features of the limited edition include:
- A full color dust jacket
- Story heading illustrations for each tale
- Full-color plates for the Martin and Lynch stories
- Oversize trim size
- Smyth sewn for a lifetime of enjoyment
- Limited Edition housed in a custom foil stamped slipcase
Table of Contents:
- “The Best Man Wins” by K. J. Parker
- “His Father’s Sword” by Robin Hobb
- “The Hidden Girl” by Ken Liu
- “The Sword of Destiny” by Matthew Hughes
- “‘I Am a Handsome Man,’ Said Apollo Crow” by Kate Elliott
- “The Triumph of Virtue” by Walter Jon Williams
- “The Mocking Tower” by Daniel Abraham
- “Hrunting” by C. J. Cherryh
- “A Long, Cold Trail” by Garth Nix
- “When I Was a Highwayman” by Ellen Kushner
- “The Smoke of Gold Is Glory” by Scott Lynch
- “The Colgrid Conundrum” by Rich Larson
- “The King’s Evil” by Elizabeth Bear
- “Waterfalling” by Lavie Tidhar
- “The Sword Tyraste” by Cecelia Holland
- “The Sons of the Dragon” by George R. R. Martin
Limited to 300 signed, by the authors and editor, and numbered copies
"PC" copy which is identical in every way to a Limited copy but has the letters "PC" in the limitation line, the "PC" denotes "Publisher's Copy" and is one of a very few copies produced for use by the Publisher, usually for contributors.