Revival: The Deluxe Special Edition Stephen King
|Limited Edition||SOLD OUT|
The debut title from Brian James Freeman's LetterPress Publications, this is going to be something special and a must-have for every Stephen King collection!
"I can't bear to believe his presence in my life had anything to do with fate. It would mean that all these terrible things—these horrors—were meant to happen. If that is so, then there is no such thing as light, and our belief in it is a foolish illusion. If that is so, we live in darkness like animals in a burrow, or ants deep in their hill. And not alone."
Revival by Stephen King is a dark and electrifying novel about addiction, fanaticism, and what might exist on the other side of life. This rich and disturbing tale spans five decades on its way to the most terrifying conclusion Stephen King has ever written. It's a masterpiece from King, in the great American tradition of Frank Norris, Nathaniel Hawthorne, and Edgar Allan Poe.
Limited Edition Specifications:
- Sixteen full-color illustrations by François Vaillancourt, including three fold-out illustrations measuring 14 inches by 10 inches
- An introduction by Josh Boone, writer and director of the forthcoming feature film adaptation
- Exclusive artwork created by Vincent Chong for the film development process
- "A Nasty, Dark Piece of Work" by Bev Vincent: an overview of Stephen King's writing of the novel
- "Stephen King: The Rolling Stone Interview" — an epic twenty page interview with Stephen King originally published on Halloween 2014 by Rolling Stone magazine in celebration of the novel's publication
- This Deluxe Slipcased Limited Edition will be printed on acid-free archival quality paper and feature a high-quality binding, hot foil stamping, genuine crafted spine hubs, two-color interior printing, a generous amount of artwork, a sewn-in satin ribbon page marker, marbled or embossed endpapers, and authentic deckled page edges. This collectors volume will be housed in a custom-made slipcase wrapped with a woven cloth and stamped with hot foil on the spine.
- This title is was promoted as a “Preorder Only Limited Edition” available from May 15 until May 31, and then the print run was set in stone at 1,500 copies
Who is signing?
The following are currently scheduled to sign the signature sheets
- François Vaillancourt
- Josh Boone
- Vincent Chong
- Bev Vincent
- Stephen King will not be signing