Muse James Renner
Artist: Elder Lemon Design
The enclosed was transcribed from ten mini-cassette tapes that were recovered from the offices of Boston attorney William J. Latch following his disappearance on June 19, 2014.
These tapes are part of the evidentiary record in the civil case of Latch V. Weymouth Life & Casualty.
William J. Latch was declared dead by the State of Massachusetts in April 2015 after Magistrate Gavin FitzGerald reviewed these tapes, privately, in his chambers. Weymouth Life & Casualty was therein ordered to release Latch's survivor's benefits to his children.
Latch's body has never been found.
His client, Michael Hadley, also remains missing...
Limited Edition Specifications:
- Limited to just 750 copies signed by the author on a tipped-in signature page
- Printed on 60# acid-free paper
- Bound in full-cloth with colored head and tail bands
- Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
- Printed and bound with full-color endpapers
- Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
- Wrapped in a full-color dust jacket
- Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition