This book is not yet in stock, but you can pre-order it now.
Dark Regions Press
La Belle Fleur Sauvage Caitlin Kiernan
La Belle Fleur Sauvage is a new post-apocalyptic novella from bestselling author Caitlín R. Kiernan (Black Helicopters, The Drowning Girl). This is being offered as a stand-alone copy only. There are 3 more books, in the plague set, to be written by different authors, but as we do not know who those authors are, we are taking this on a book by book case
"Twenty-six years after murderous parasites invaded fertile women’s wombs and laid the world waste, 11 linked vignettes chart a New York wracked with oracles and statistical prophets, where hysterectomies are mandated and Carnival parades for the saint of miscarriage throw “carriers of contagion” and “would-be breeders” into the sea. Amid the ruins, the protagonists grapple with the past and learn to survive what remains."
- Limited to 300 signed & numbered hardcovers worldwide
- Signed by Caitlín R. Kiernan
- Hand-numbered 1 to 300
- Printed offset on acid-free paper with Smyth sewn binding
- Bound in premium black book cloth
- Black-dyed page edges
- Color illustrated end sheets
- Wraparound color dust jacket
- Oversized at 7"x10"
- Front cover stamped with Plague of the Womb symbol and spine stamped with title and author name in gold
- Exclusive bonus materials only available in deluxe hardcover edition