Gwendy’s Button Box Stephen King - Richard Chizmar
|UK Gift Edition||$120.00|
Wraparound cover & interior art by Vincent Sammy
Return to Castle Rock and commemorate your love for horror with the World's First Special Slipcase Gift Edition of GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX by Stephen King and Richard Chizmar featuring 7 NEVER BEFORE seen illustrations by Vincent Sammy. Limited to just one printing of 600 copies—This is a must-have for collectors!
Six weeks on the bestsellers list, GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX is a must read and an instant classic for fans of the genre. For the first time in years, a new Castle Rock story awaits. Amazon.com noted "MOST ANTICIPATED. There were more pre-orders for Gwendy's Button Box than any other book released this week on the Most Sold Fiction Chart."
Brought to you by SST Publications and Extremely Limited to Just 600 Copies Worldwide, this is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to be amongst the few who own a piece of horror fiction history.
Featuring cover art and 7 never before seen illustrations by the masterful Vincent Sammy (The Damage Museum.)
This is the World's First Special Slipcased Gift Edition and a 2017 must-have for collectors and fans of the genre:
- Experience the story and artwork in a way previously unimagined with a stunning oversized 7"x10" trim size
- Printed on 60# acid-free paper with your archive and legacy in mind
- 7 full colour plates tipped into the book—NEVER BEFORE seen illustrations by Vincent Sammy to bring the story to life in a whole new way
- Bound in full-cloth with coloured head and tail bands and full-colour embossed endpapers
- Hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine for exceptional quality and longevity
- Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
- Sewn-in ribbon page marker so you can continue to experience the novella exactly where you left off
- Wrapped in a full-colour dust jacket with artwork by Vincent Sammy
- Two colour interior printing for quality, vibrant pages
- Extremely limited ONE-TIME printing of SST Publication's Special Gift Edition—Only 600 copies will be available worldwide