Glimpses Lewis Shiner
|Limited Edition||SOLD OUT|
Foreword by Iain Matthews
Introduction by Richie Unterberger
Afterword by Lewis Shiner
Art by Tomislav Tikulin
Ray Shackleford is trying to deal with the death of his father and the collapse of his marriage when the impossible happens: music from legendary artists that no one has ever heard before begins to play from his stereo speakers. It is only the first step on an extraordinary journey that will take Ray to Los Angeles, London, Cozumel, and points far beyond, and bring him face to face with Jim Morrison, Brian Wilson, Jimi Hendrix… and his own mortality.
This is the definitive edition of GLIMPSES, featuring:
- The author’s preferred text.
- Period photography, some never before printed.
- Foreword by Iain Matthews, solo artist as well as founding member of the bands Fairport Convention, Matthews Southern Comfort, and Plainsong.
- A lengthy introduction by Richie Unterberger, award-winning rock music journalist and author of numerous books, reviews, biographies, CD liner notes, and more.
- An afterword by the author.
- Color dustjacket, ribbon page marker, and signed by the author.
Winner 1994 World Fantasy Award for Best Novel
Winner 1993 Violet Crown Award for Best Novel (Austin Writer's League)
Limited to 100 signed and numbered hardcovers - as the publisher has just recently advised us that the limitation was decreased from 250 to 100 the ability to match numbers to previous titles in the series is no longer a possiblity
Click here for information on purchasing a matching numbered set of the following:
King Rat by China Mieville
Song of Kali by Dan Simmons
The Snoman's Children by Glen Hirshberg
Strangewood by Christopher Golden
Then it entitles you to the same number with regards to future publications in the Modern Classis Series