Dark Regions Press
Funland Richard Laymon
|Limited Edition with Slipcase||$95.00|
|Matching Numbered Set Night Show and Funland in Slipcases||SOLD OUT|
Come one come all to Richard Laymon’s Funland… Special Definitive Edition! Arcades, rides, even live banjo music! There will be plenty to enjoy… just keep a look out for the trolls… and stay away from the boardwalk at night.
Dark Regions Press is excited to present Richard Laymon’s Funland Special Definitive Edition in two signed collectible formats for preorder. Featuring an introduction by Jack Ketchum, an afterword by Brian Keene and over 50 pages of unpublished author notes and scanned pages during Richard’s work on Funland from the Laymon archives. Artist Malcolm McClinton has supplied us with fantastic wraparound dust jacket artwork and five full page interior illustrations based on the novel. The book is signed by author Jack Ketchum with the deluxe edition also being signed by editor James R. Beach and artist Malcolm McClinton.
Funland Special Definitive Edition Features
- Signed by authors Jack Ketchum and Brian Keene (Deluxe Traycased Edition is also signed by editor James R. Beach and artist Malcolm McClinton)
- Introduction by Jack Ketchum
- Afterword by Brian Keene
- Over 50 pages of unpublished author notes and scanned pages during Richard’s work on Funland from the Laymon archives
- Five full-page B&W interior illustrations and full color wraparound dust jacket artwork by Malcolm McClinton
- Oversized 7"x10" hardcover formats printed offset on acid-free paper with Smyth sewn case binding, dust jackets and gold foil stampings with a limited print run of 526 numbered/lettered copies
The resort of Boleta Bay is not the carefree place it used to be. A series of unexplained disappearances, and holiday-makers threatened by an army of leering bums, casts a shadow over summer pleasures. But now Boleta Bay is fighting back and their campaign leads them to the abandoned Funhouse.
The Funland Amusement Park provides more fear than fun these days. A vicious pack known as the Trolls are preying on anyone foolish enough to be alone at night. Folks in the area blame them for the recent mysterious disappearances, and a gang of local teenagers has decided to fight back. But nothing is ever what it seems in an amusement park. Behind the garish paint and bright lights waits a horror far worse than anything found in the freak show. Step right up. The terror is about to begin!