End of the Road Brian Keene
"My name is Brian Keene. I'm a writer by trade and a road warrior by heart. Neither of these things are wise career or life choices. The tolls add up.
Over the last twenty years, things have changed. Book tours have changed, publishing has changed, bookselling has changed, conventions have changed, horror fiction—and the horror genre—have changed. I've changed, too.
The only things that haven't changed are writing and the road. They stay the same. The words we type today are the past tomorrow. Everything is connected like the highways on a map are connected. This holds true for the history of our genre, as well.
I rode into town twenty years ago. Now I'm riding out. You're all coming with me..."
So begins Brian Keene's End of the Road—a memoir, travelogue, and post-Danse Macabre examination of modern horror fiction, the people who write it, and the world they live—and die—in. Exhilarating, emotional, heartfelt, and at times hilarious, End of the Road is a must-read for fans of the horror genre. Introduction by Gabino Iglesias.
There are no other editions planned at this time, so don't wait to reserve your copy today!
Limited Edition Specifications:
- Limited to just 750 signed and hand-numbered copies
- Personally signed by the author on a unique signature page
- Printed on 60# acid-free paper
- Bound in full-cloth with colored head and tail bands
- Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
- Printed and bound with full-color endpapers
- Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
- Wrapped in a full-color dust jacket
- Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition