This book is not yet in stock, but you can pre-order it now.
Best of British Horror 2018 edited by Johnny Mains
Editor Johnny Mains has scoured anthologies, magazines, and online publications to select the very best horror stories written by British authors, from the insidiously creepy to the outright shocking.
Johnny Mains is a British Fantasy Award-winning editor, author and biographer. He has co-edited two volumes of the critically acclaimed Dead Funny series with Robin Ince, written the introduction for Stephen King’s 30th Anniversary edition of Thinner.
- Introduction – Johnny Mains
- Paymon’s Trio – Colette De Curzon
- Love and Death – Reggie Oliver
- In the Light of St. Ives – Ray Cluley
- The Book of Dreems – Georgina Bruce
- The Affair – James Everington
- Fragments of a Broken Doll – Cate Gardner
- The Lies We Tell – Charlotte Bond
- Ting-A-Ling-A-Ling – Daniel McGachey
- Tools of the Trade – Paul Finch
- Departures – A.K. Benedict
- The Taste of Her – Mark West
- Sun Dogs – Laura Mauro
- Dispossession – Nicholas Royle
- Shell Baby – V.H. Leslie
- The Unwish – Claire Dean
- A Day With the Delusionists – Reggie Oliver
- We Who Sing Beneath the Ground – Mark Morris
- About the Authors
Seventeen stories guaranteed to send a shiver down your spine...
Limited to 100 hardcover copies signed by the editor