This book is not yet in stock, but you can pre-order it now.
Arthur J. Burks: Masters of the Weird Tale Arthur J. Burks
A stunning single volume edition of Arthur J. Burks’s best weird and horror fiction, across 900 pages, with over 20 full page illustrations, many in full color, with a stunning wraparound dustjacket by Piotr Jablonski. Also included is a new introduction by editor John Pelan.
The single volume is enclosed in a handsome slipcase with ribbon marker, patterned endsheets, and other extras.
The edition is limited to 200 signed and numbered copies, and the book is signed byJohn Pelan, Piotr Jablonski, and Gwabryel, with a special facsimile signature by Arthur J. Burks.
- Limited to 200 copies, each signed by John Pelan, Piotr Jablonski, and Gwabryel, with facsimile signatures by Arthur J. Burks and Lee Brown Coye.
- Oversize at 7½ × 11 inches.
- 880 pages.
- New introduction by John Pelan.
- One handsome volume in a single slipcase.
- Extensive bibliography.
- Slipcase, ribbon marker, head and tail bands, full color wraparound dustjacket art.