A Head Full of Ghosts (CD Version) Paul Tremblay
4th in CD's Graveyard Series
Author: Paul Tremblay
A chilling thriller that brilliantly blends psychological suspense and supernatural horror, reminiscent of Stephen King's The Shining, Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House, and William Peter Blatty's The Exorcist.
The lives of the Barretts, a normal suburban New England family, are torn apart when fourteen-year-old Marjorie begins to display signs of acute schizophrenia.
To her parents’ despair, the doctors are unable to stop Marjorie’s descent into madness. As their stable home devolves into a house of horrors, they reluctantly turn to a local Catholic priest for help. Father Wanderly suggests an exorcism; he believes the vulnerable teenager is the victim of demonic possession. He also contacts a production company that is eager to document the Barretts’ plight. With John, Marjorie’s father, out of work for more than a year and the medical bills looming, the family agrees to be filmed, and soon find themselves the unwitting stars of The Possession, a hit reality television show. When events in the Barrett household explode in tragedy, the show and the shocking incidents it captures become the stuff of urban legend.
Fifteen years later, a bestselling writer interviews Marjorie’s younger sister, Merry. As she recalls those long ago events that took place when she was just eight years old, long-buried secrets and painful memories that clash with what was broadcast on television begin to surface—and a mind-bending tale of psychological horror is unleashed, raising vexing questions about memory and reality, science and religion, and the very nature of evil.
Signed Limited Edition Specifications
- Limited to just 500 signed and numbered copies
- Personally signed by the author on a unique signature page
- Printed on 60# acid-free paper
- Featuring a high-end binding with colored head and tail bands
- Printed and bound with full-color marbled endpapers
- Sewn-in ribbon page marker
- Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
- Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
- Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition
- Sold out at the publisher
- This is for a stand-alone unmatched copy