The Handyman Bentley Little
First title in Cemetery Dance's brand new Graveyard Editions imprint is an original Bentley Little novel that has never been published anywhere in the world!
Daniel Martin has never forgotten his childhood encounters with Frank Watkins, the man who built his family a summer home out of cardboard and plywood.
Frank's gaze was oddly confusing, as if he was attempting to discern the proper way to behave because he didn't know how to respond in a human manner, almost like an alien trying to pretend to be human.
Since Frank obviously wasn't an alien, Daniel thought maybe the man was crazy.
In the end, young Daniel would learn the terrifying truth about Frank Watkins...
And as an adult, Daniel is about to discover there are more of them out there...
- Limited to just 500 signed and numbered copies and sold out at the publisher
- Personally signed by the author on a unique signature page
- Printed on 60# acid-free paper
- Featuring a high-end binding with colored head and tail bands
- Printed and bound with full-color marbled endpapers
- Sewn-in ribbon page marker
- Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
- Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
- Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition