Shadow Casting: The Best of Paul Kane Paul Kane
Introduction by Muriel Gray
One man's dangerous addiction leads to a glimpse of another world, while another seeks total mastery over his own bodily functions. As two immortal godlike creatures in charge of balancing all of existence come to a crossroads with their relationship, another person has to face the fact that he only has a short amount of time left to live. And while a sleepy English village hides one terrifying secret, the mystery of a famous horror writer's success turns out to be the result of another . . . Including the award-winning 'A Chaos Demon is for Life', 'Dead Time'—which was turned into an episode of the NBC/Lionsgate primetime series Fear Itself—and 'Rag and Bone', selected for The Mammoth Book of Best New Horror, this collection gathers together some of Paul Kane's best fiction and celebrates his twenty years as a professional writer. With an introduction by the bestselling author of Furnace and The Ancient, Muriel Gray, and stunning cover art from the award-winning Vincent Chong, this is a very special commemorative book that no collector or genre fan will want to be without.
- Introduction by Muriel Gray
- Shadow Writer
- Rag and Bone
- Yin and Yang
- Men of the Cloth
- The Butterfly Man
- A Chaos Demon is for Life . . .
- Dead Time
- Signs of Life
- Eye of the Beholder
- Afterword by Paul Kane
Limited edition specifications
- Signed by Paul Kane, Muriel Gray & Vincent Chong
- Limited to only 200 copies worldwide
- Each copy is numbered by hand
- Four-colour laminated dust jacket
- Printed on acid-free paper
- Comes with an exclusive audio CD containing two story reading from the book by professional actor, Philip James Lunt. Each CD is signed by the author Paul Kane and is numbered to match the book and is also remarqued by the author!