Darkly Haunting James Doig - Colin Insole - Rhys Hughes - Peter Holman - D.P. Watt
Dustjacket Art by Paul Lowe
Sarob Press is delighted to present a spooky quintet of all new and very different haunting tales by James Doig, Colin Insole, Rhys Hughes, Peter Holman and D.P. Watt. Ghost stories, black magic, delightful chills and strange happenings ... Darkly Hauntingis for those who like a pleasant, or perhaps rather unpleasant, shiver with their glass of port (or preferred beverage). From Jamesian terrors lurking unseen to somewhat more unsettling and unusual hauntings ...
- In “Early Stages” James Doig relates aJamesian tale of secrets hidden in ancient documents, early English drama and black magic.
- Colin Insole’s “Bluebells I’ll Gather” is a tragically haunting and haunted story set against the dark and stormy backdrop of two World Wars.
- In “The Black Dog of Zero” Rhys Hughes proposes a distinctly bizarre haunting which occurs only at very specific and entirely expected moments.
- Major Cowan has his demons. Haunted by a past he can’t forget ... and the ghosts of his memories in “No Surrender” by Peter Holman.
- In “The English House” D.P. Watt explores a post-Brexit future with darkly supernatural glimpses ... just what is the secret lurking behind the walls of La Maison Anglaise?
DARKLY HAUNTING is a Hand Numbered Limited Edition Hardcover, Bound in Wibalin (fine linen style), Foil Blocked to spine, Colour Dust-Jacket with wrap cover art, 80gsm Cream Bookwove, Section Sewn Binding, Head & Tailbands & Coloured Endpapers.